Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Okay, so...

It's currently six minutes to 11 PM. Which may be why I'm so strong-willed on this right now. But I have to talk about it, even if no one will read it.

I hate Jessica Simpson.
I hate her.
I hate the fact that she thinks that she and her big, fake boobs can walk right in on country music territory and just instantly be welcomed by everyone.
I hate the fact that her bubble gum pop is considered country.
I hate her "I feel good and I'm gonna try to make everyone feel good because I'm a ditzy blonde and I'm happy and I'm gonna make everyone feel happy" bubble gum pop.
I hate that the idiots at Columbia Records think she has talent.
I hate that SHE thinks she has talent.
And I HATE that she makes Carrie Underwood look like the bad guy in the whole Tony Romo war.
I hate her.

I'm done. Actually, I'm not.
Jessica Simpson and her slutty little boobs can go jump off a bridge. There are seriously pictures of her where her hair is wider than her hips. Can we say ANOREXIA?? Gosh, I hate her. I hate her so freaking much. I'll push her off the bridge, even. Grr...

Okay, now I'm done. I'm going to bed. And y'know what?? I'm going to bed MAD because Jessica Simpson is considered country.

Hate her.

No comments: