Thursday, May 15, 2008


Heck yes they do!! Sorry, Alex showed me that and I went nuts... It's so true... :D So, I'm bored... And I'm falling in love with the Chuck Wicks CD... Then again, that's not so hard when he's as hot as he is... Gosh...
Anyway....
I wanna go see a movie in theaters, but there's like, nothing playing until Prince Caspian tomorrow...
Tho I'm gonna be busy tomorrow... Choir tour preps... Yay... I WANT to go over to my friend's house and watch a live concert online... (YAY LADY ANTEBELLUM!) but I can't... *Tear*
But the GOOD news is that the Academy Of Country Music Awards are on Sunday! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! Entertainer of the Year nominees are Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, and George Strait. So go online to www.voteacm.com and vote for RASCAL FLATTS.
Okay... So....... I guess that's actually it for now... lol. I'll post more when I figure out what to post.

No comments: